Monday, July 13, 2009

What do players want?

More selective samples of in-game /feedback

---

Text: There should be a Mana Stone upgrade quest, and the stone still could be used, but would travel behind the player has a glowing pet rock!


---

Text: I would just like to say : Whoever decided to make one of the Necromancer fighter pets a zombie wearing nothing but white boxers is a very, very mean person.


---

Text: shard of love is lame

[Domino note: the Shard of Love is not live, isn't on Test, hasn't been previewed anywhere yet, and isn't expected in game till around September, so this comment is somewhat confusing]

---

Text: We need a duck plushie so my bathrub can have a *rubber* ducky

---

Text: I petitioned earlier about missing shards.....embarrasing story please disregard and accept my apologies and warmest thankyou for the obviously hard work from design to programming to live playing

---

Text: There is much hate in the forges.

[Domino note: this was the entire text of the feedback. The only other information I could gather was that the player was in Neriak at the time.]

---

Text: lol

[Domino note: again, this was the entire text of the feedback, and all I know was that the player was in a tier 1 guildhall at the time. I wish I knew what was so funny!]

---

Text: Customer Support has been so great! I am always messing something up and I have asked for some pretty weird things and they always come through.

I am sure you get many copmplaints so I thought it would be important for you to hear the good as well!

---

Text: DENERF ANCROS PVP SMALL DICKS

---

Text: I hear alot of people talking, and for that matter, like Brownies. You should have Brownies as a new playable race for Qeynos! Make a cold weather eskimo version to fit in well with New Halas and the Barbarians!

---

Text: I don't know how much you all care about this FEEDBACK feature but here goes my request. I have seen quite a few female toons who were "pregnant" but looked as thin and normal as always. Now my toon is pregnant and I struggle to RPer her as such. No one knows she is pregnant because she doesn't LOOK pregnant.

Can the designers PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come up with a SMOCK or Loose fitting TUNIC that can be used for such roleplaying? The smock would look good on RPer artists.. painters.. crafters... but also usable for maternity wear!! We have ALL KINDS of armor and robes!!

---

Text: Cherub statues for Errollsi Day!!! pretty pweese? or maybe imp ones?

---

Text: Should have rares for T9... it makes harvesters have something to do.. but have another use for them

---

Text: Monks really need to be made more useful Arg

---

Text: The multi update quests need to go. Seriously it sucks you think to yourself "whatever that's not a big deal, I can do that' and oh look, there's another step.. and another... and oh hell why not one more.

It's like your friend asking you to help move his computer desk for him and you get there and you find out you need to disassemble it also and then reassemble it, and fix a leak under his sink.. and make him dinner.. and hook up his cable... I mean do you see, do you see how frustrating that is?

---

No comments:

Post a Comment