Saturday, August 22, 2009

G.I.R.L. Blog updates

My first few posts on the G.I.R.L. blog are now up:

And so it begins again...

A busy weekend in San Diego

The tales we tell

Real life got suddenly busy lately so I've been a bit slow updating this blog, but I hope to be back to a more regular schedule soon. The idea is to talk about crafting stuff (both game and RL) here, and general women and gaming thoughts over there.

For those who play EQ2, you might want to check out the discussion thread on the SOE forums for proposed upcoming changes to the transmuting system. I was a little scared when I checked back on it after half a day and saw it was already up to 5 pages, but responses actually seem to be very positive, which is great to see (not to mention somewhat unusual)! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment