Friday, April 23, 2010

What do players want?

Some more selections of player /feedback submitted in-game.  I thought these ones really demonstrated how opinions are often completely contradictory.  Note that all these comments were received on the exact same day, based on the exact same set of in-game conditions.

---

Text: grats on the resist changed in battlegrounds. Now my wizard cannot beat any class in a 1vs1 situation. Roots resist every single time. Spells do little to no damage. My last match, my biggest nuke hit for 1800. Thanks for making wizards teir 4 dps.

---


Text: Mages do too much fucking damage in BGs. Too much. Say it with me. Too much damage. Get that through your tiny little brains.


---



Text: for how freaking powerful you guys made wizards and warlocks you need to nerf manashield to take less damage

---

Text: Thank you so, so, SO VERY MUCH for fixing resists!!!!!!! I can actually enjoy the game again! Thank you again.

---


Text: sorry to say but resists are still broken and rangers hit way too hard


---

Text: the mage resist changes you made have improved BG a LOT - Thanks!


---

Text: Wow, whatever you guys did to spells yesterday relly screwed things up. Suddenly, I am unable to win a pvp fight it seems. Great job. Why is it everyhting goes from bad to worse in this game?



---

Text: THANK YOU for fixing damage and resist in battlegrounds!!!!!!!!!!! They are fun again, as I can live more than 2 seconds and more than 2 hits as a healer. I feel important again.  I want to again THANK YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---

Text: can you refix the resist ? i cant kill anything anymore in BG

---

1 comment:

  1. Dealing with player /feedback seems like the worst of a retail job combined with the worst of a community manager job. I'm glad you guys take the time to do it, though! And I'm sorry for any /feedback of the past where I got frustrated and cranky -- though at least I never called the devs names!

    ReplyDelete