Thursday, August 13, 2009

What do players want?

More selections from player feedback reports:

---

Text: I have lived on this newbie island since 2007, I watch adventures arrive here everyday and then rush off to the mainland seeking fortune. I myself like life on the island and feel no desire to ever leave it. I have one terrible misfortune though, I am completely homeless. There is no housing for those of us who live on the island. I am not asking for much maybe just a small bamboo fishing hut that only costs around a silver a week. It wouldn't need to be very big and only needs to hold maybe 50 items, just someplace to call my home would make me ever so happy.

newbie island resident association member,
[name removed] the almost happy hobbit

---

Text: A businessman costume complete with tie and vest might make an interesting, albeit anachronistic, Nights of the Dead costume.

---

Text: quest Clockwork Componets-- how can one overboil grease and not have a MASSIVE 4-alarm fire?

---

Text: Whoever fixed the missing mask quest to auto-spawn billy - you have my deepest, most heartfelt thanks. Please inform your supervisors that you are in need of a pay raise, promotion and free booze.

---

Text: You really, really, really need a "/thriller" emote as a tribute to MJ ;)

---

Text: Survey from our group was unanimous, someone like the iksar nation or gnomes or whoever need to bulldoze GFay and add railways and lots of train stations. It's just a really horrible place to have to travel through!!

---

Text: Camel Mounts! make it happen

---

Text: It would be neat to have an item or ability that is 100% invisable. Nothing will see you.

---

Text: I need more storage... LOTS more storage. Just thought I'd take a moment to say that

---

Text: I really enjoyed seeing references to other games in here, such as the Street Fighter hadouken being given to random mages in Rise of Kunark. If you're still putting in random references to other games and such, then I have an idea for a monk attack: Falcon Punch. Captain Falcon for the win!

---

No comments:

Post a Comment